Drug-induced Gene Expression Profiling
We are in partnership with HTG Molecular, renowned for their Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) applications, to provide an integrated service of cancer cell biology and expression profiling using the NGS-based HTG EdgeSeq system.
Features of the assay
- Evaluate gene expression levels of ∼2,600 genes involved in 24 cancer-related molecular pathways and/or ∼2,100 miRNA transcripts in our in-house cell lines treated with your favorite compounds.
- Cancer-related gene or miRNA expression levels are determined in our cell lines grown as monolayer or 3D tumor spheroids.
- Ready-to-use data are provided.
- We manage all the process from cell culture to data analysis in collaboration with HTG Molecular. You send us the compounds and directly receive processed data and results from us.
How does the service works:
- Our in-house cells are cultured and grown as monolayer or 3D spheroids in our laboratory, treated with your compounds of interest following the experimental plan designed together, and stored by stock-freezing in our laboratory.
- Frozen samples are shipped by us to VERI/O laboratory of HTG, where samples are processed for gene expression profiling and data are analyzed.
- HTG Molecular send us processed data and we send you a detailed final report covering the entire experiment and results.
In partnership with